we respect your privacy. any information you give to photoboother will be held with the utmost care, and will not be used in ways that you have not consented to. a more detailed explanation about how we safeguard your personal information is described below. if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- this is the website of photoboother inc.
our location is new york, ny, 10026
we can be reached via email at email@example.com
this policy is effective on: april 1, 2010
- for each visitor to our web page, our web server automatically recognizes the visitor’s non-personal identifying information (ip address, referring website, etc.)
- we collect the domain name, browser information, ip address, etc., including email addresses used to send photobooth pictures. we also collect information volunteered by the visitors, such as survey information.
- the information we collect is used to improve the content of our web page, notify visitors about updates to our website, and to send other information we consider interesting and relevant to our users.
- if you do not want to receive email from us in the future, please let us know by sending us an email at the above address with “photoboother unsubscribe” in the subject line.
- from time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. if our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our website to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. if you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our website periodically.
customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by sending us an email at the above address.
- upon request we provide site visitors with access to all information that we maintain about them, communications that the visitor has directed to our site (e.g., emails, customer inquiries), contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number) that we maintain about them, and a description of information that we maintain about them. visitors can request this information by sending us an email at the above address.
- upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in all information that we maintain. visitors can have this information corrected by sending us an email at the above address.
- we have appropriate security measures in place in the physical facilities where we host our website to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
- if you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above email address.
- uploading and printing
- visitors may not use photboother to upload any picture which is threatening, obscene, pornographic or profane or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable law. photoboother is not responsible for any image uploaded by its visitors that infringes rights of privacy, publicity or copyrights or otherwise uses content without the permission of the owner of these rights and the persons (or their parents or legal guardians, where applicable) who are shown in the material. photoboother does not and cannot review all images provided to it, and is not responsible for such images.
- respect copyright - no photos for which you have not obtained the necessary permission from the photographer
- no pornographic, offensive or indecent photos
- no hateful or violent photos
- no impersonating others
- no other photos that violate our terms and conditions
- if you upload personal photos that violate our terms and conditions, the photos will be rejected, your order will be cancelled, and your access to photoboother may be suspended or terminated.
- technical specifications
- the image format must be .jpg or .jpeg or .png
- all photos will be optimized for online usage upon upload